This is my camera, Dorothy. :) She's my adventure buddy.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Songs :D

So obviously, I'm REALLY excited about summer. So today, I decided to search iTunes for some summer playlists. And I decided to share some of my favorites with you! :) So of course, I have to share He Is We, Jack's Mannequin, and most definitely Parachute. <3 
My new favorite song is Forever And Always by Parachute. When I first listened to it, I was like.. seriously? I hate it. But it grew on me - and somehow became my favorite song. So, yeah. Look it up. It's great. And Jack's Mannequin has officially stolen my heart with their new single, Dark Blue. <3 Ahhh!! <3<3<3 Vegas Skies, by The Cab. If I ever learn to play the guitar, this will be the first song I learn to play. <3 And last, a love song. :) Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute. It makes me feel all smiley and dancey. Okay.. so now I command you to look up all these songs, and download them. Put them on your ipod and play them loud. And dance and sing along. :) (And if you can play the guitar, learn to play Vegas Skies.. and then come play/sing it for me.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment